Free Delivery – UK Mainland
Powerpool Spas offer free delivery on all orders over £50 to UK Mainland orders and all orders over £75 to Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland. If you are unsure as to whether you qualify for free delivery please call our sales team on 01267 240250.
For replacement hot tub covers and bean bags please refer to the “Large Items” table below.
Delivery of Hot Tub Chemicals & Spa Accessories
UK – Mainland
UK – Islands
Single Items (under 1kg)
Chemicals can be shipped throughout Europe. It is the purchasers responsibility to ensure that the chemicals purchased comply with any local regulations in the country of use.
Your order will normally be dispatched to you within 1-3 working days.
Cancellations & Returns
When you receive your order, the package will contain a ‘despatch’ note. This is not an invoice but it should be retained in case you need to return the goods for any reason.
Change an Order
If you wish to change an order simply contact the Powerpool Spas sales desk by calling 01267 235625 or by E-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com. Please include your order number and date the order was placed. You can only change or cancel an order by contacting us before 11.45am on the next working day after you place the order. On or after that time, the contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded and we cannot stop your order being shipped to you; however your right to cancel an order and return the product remain unaffected (see below Section “Cancelling the Contract and Returns”).
Cancelling the Contract and Returns
Should you wish to return or exchange a product bought from The Powerpool Spas Online Store, please follow the below returns procedure:
Returns Via a Parcel Carrier
Within 7 days of you receiving the product, please either:
- Send an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Powerpool Spas Return Request – Order No (The order number shown on the front of the delivery note). Detail the items you wish to return. Or
- Telephone: 01267 235625, please make sure you have the delivery note with your order number on when you call.
You will be issued (by e-mail or over the phone) with a Returns Note Number (RNN). Pack your parcel with care and include your name, address, your original order number, details of what you are returning and why along with you RNN number; if you fail to pack the parcel and your goods arrive damaged (as a result of the return trip) we may not be able to process your return. Then send the parcel to us at:
The Hot Tub Showroom,
We recommend you use a carrier that offers both traceability and insurance. You should obtain a receipt for the parcel when you send it.
- You will be refunded at the price you paid for the product at the time of your order.
- You will be refunded the product price or exchange the product once the product is received by us at our warehouse. A refund of the delivery charge will not be given unless the products returned are incorrect or were delivered in a damaged or faulty state (in which case see paragraph “Incorrect orders and damaged or faulty products” below).
- Once the packaging of a product has been opened or the product is returned by you other than in fully saleable condition, for reasons of hygiene and safety, we are unable to refund or exchange them unless they were delivered to you in a damaged or faulty state (in which case see paragraph “Incorrect orders and damaged or faulty products” below).
Incorrect orders and damaged or faulty products
If you are returning an incorrect order or a product which was delivered to you in a damaged or faulty state, we would ask you to follow the returns procedures set out above. We will refund you the purchase price, the delivery charge and any parcel carrier costs you incur.
Terms and Conditions
1. The item condition is stated above (New, refurbished, good condition etc.).
2. Specifications noted above are the original manufacturer specifications where applicable / where we could find. Some specifications may have been observed.
3. PLEASE EMAIL US with any questions before purchase to avoid receiving items that you will not be satisfied with.
4. We will not be held responsible for injuries or damages caused by items purchased from us.
5. Bidding or purchasing an item from us constitutes that you agree with our terms & conditions.
6. Before bidding, please read our Warranty & Refund/Return Information.
Shipping & Sales Tax Policy
Customs and import tax are buyer’s responsibility, not include in the price, in the listing. The items’ listing price does include VAT at 20% and will be shipped to you from CARMARTHEN, WALES, UK. We will ship the item once we receive the full payment from you in clear transaction.
If you are purchasing the item as a gift, please make sure to inform us so that we can mark the customs papers accordingly.
What you should also be aware of when you order:
When you order late on a Friday or during the weekend we will process your order on the following Monday.
We source your order from our warehouse, stores and suppliers and it can take 1-2 working days to collect everything you order. If there are going to be any delays beyond this time we will notify you by email.
Clearance items will remain online while stocks last, even if there is just one left. As our system can only update stock availability once a day it is possible for you to order a sale item which we are unable to supply due to heavy demand that day. We apologise in advance if this happens and will notify you by email as soon possible.
We like to ship you your whole order in one go so there may be a delay if we find it difficult to source everything at the same time. If you require some of the items in your order urgently, we can split your order and send the rest later – email us and let us know if this is the case.
Chemicals will be shipped throughout Europe. Some chemicals carrying hazardous ‘UN’ numbers have been marked clearly on the product page. Unfortunately at this time it is not possible to ship these particular chemicals beyond UK – Mainland England, Wales & Scotland. It is the purchasers responsibility to ensure that the chemicals purchased comply with any local regulations in the country of use.
All delivery services will deliver on working days only (Mon-Fri) unless otherwise stated.